Firstly, our wide selection of honey to taste. Buzz Honey provide the triple treat of tasters from across the hills region, plus a generous and delicious chunk of honeycomb. Hive Honey offer their creamed honey, plus their Adelaide Hills wildflower blend. The honey dipper included in the hamper will get plenty of use with these tasty treats! We've also included Fine and Dandy's perfect blend of Queen's breakfast tea and Red Cacao stays on theme with chocolatier Marcus Booth-Remmers' silky smooth honeycomb chocolate block. We complete the hamper with Frantic Whisk's dangerously addictive melt-in-your-mouth buttery shortbread. A final flourish is with two ingots of softly scented natural beeswax - perfect for a variety of uses around the house, from a polish, conditioning wood and preserving leathers.
- Hive Honey jar of honey
- 100% natural unprocessed raw honey, the perfect addition to your breakfast toast. The delicate sweet flavours are evident from the busy hives of the Adelaide Hills and the Fleurieu.
- Frantic Whisk Dutch shortbread
- Using the highest quality butter, this is a delicious shortbread that melts in your mouth. Sweet tasting with delicate texture and a hint of vanilla, this is a treat perfect for your afternoon tea. May contain nuts.
- Buzz Honey triple treat
- 3 delicious regional honeys. 100% natural and raw, in 3 delicate flavours - Blue Gum, Orange Blossom and Bush Mallee. A welcome addition to any breakfast table or as a sweet treat at any time of day
- Fine and Dandy Teahouse Queens Breakfast tea
- Hive Honey creamed honey
- Buzz Honey honeycomb
- Red Cacao chocolate honeycomb
- Beeswax ingots x 2
- Honey dipper.
|Dimensions||365 x 295 x 117 mm|
|Materials||High quality embossed cardboard|
|Padding||Shaved hickory wood|
|Items||Various (as listed)|
|Producers||Various (as listed)|
|Other||Australia-wide shipping available.|