Two immaculately crafted mugs, created by skilled local Adelaide potter, Des Destro introduce the produce. We have included two superb Fine and Dandy Teahouse tea blends, Queen's Breakfast Tea and Ceylon Broken Orange. Accompanying the teas are delicious toffee rounds and melt-in-the-mouth shortbread from Frantic Whisk. We finish with Red Cacao’s honeycomb chocolate, and of course, the all-important stainless steel tea strainer.
- Fine and Dandy Teahouse The Queen's Breakfast
- A smooth aromatic blend that holds beautiful depths of flavour. The Queen's Breakfast is a classic that will suit any black tea lover. Strong enough to stand alone, it will welcome a dash of milk with a royal wave.
- Fine and Dandy Teahouse Ceylon Black
- A beautiful Ceylonese tea, made from the finest leaf, this classic black tea can be enjoyed with a dash of milk or by itself. Full bodied and vibrant, it is a staple of the Fine and Dandy range of wonderful teas.
- Frantic Whisk Dutch shortbread
- Using the highest quality butter, this is a delicious shortbread that melts in your mouth. Sweet tasting with delicate texture and a hint of vanilla, this is a treat perfect for your afternoon tea. May contain nuts.
- Two Des Destro Adelaide-made mugs
- Frantic Whisk toffee rounds
- Red Cacao chocolate honeycomb block
- Stainless steel traditional tea strainer
|Dimensions||365 x 295 x 117 mm|
|Materials||High quality embossed cardboard|
|Padding||Shaved hickory wood|
|Items||Various (as listed)|
|Producers||Various (as listed)|
|Other||Australia-wide shipping available.|