An inviting selection of gluten free produce from the Adelaide Hills and Fleurieu Peninsula. From the hills of Upper Sturt, we include sumptuous tomato chutney from the Gourmet Entertainer. Dig deeper into the hamper to discover the enticing selection of chilli almonds and fruit and nut from Port Willunga Fine Foods. extra virgin olive oil and macadamia spread make for amazing dipping options. For the sweet tooth, Fleurieu Honey is sensational on fresh bread, perfect with our W&T Queen's breakfast tea. Finish with Emmaline's luxurious chocolate and sultana biscuits for the perfect mix of gluten free produce from our bountiful region.
- Williams & Taylor The Queen's Breakfast loose leaf tea
- A smooth aromatic blend that holds beautiful depths of flavour. The Queen's breakfast is a classic that will suit any black tea lover. Strong enough to stand alone, it will welcome a dash of milk with a royal wave. Blended in by the Dandy Tea Company in Willunga.
- Port Willunga Fine Foods chilli almonds
- A regional speciality, Port Willunga Fine Foods provide locally sourced fresh almonds aromatically flavoured with chill, sea salt and olive oil.
- Chocolate @ No.5 dipped figs
- Made with high quality Adelaide Hills figs expertly enrobed with decadent couverture chocolate.
- Chocolate @ No.5 cherry almond praline
- Gourmet Entertainer tomato chutney
- Fleurieu Honey
- Port Willunga Fine Foods SA fruit and nut
- Emmaline's chocolate and sultana biscuits
- Dawn Patrol coffee
- Peninsula Providore olive oil
- Honey dipper
|Dimensions||365 x 295 x 117 mm|
|Materials||High quality embossed cardboard|
|Padding||Shaved hickory wood|
|Items||Various (as listed)|
|Producers||Various (as listed)|
|Other||Australia-wide shipping available.|