- Please note Pre-order today!
Our Williams & Taylor Christmas Providore brings the celebration to you, jam packed with locally produced seasonal delights. This magical menu includes Christmas cake and Plum Pudding from Millies Bakery. The renowned local baker also hints at the Hills’ German influence with their delicious Stollen, complete with German marzipan.
Bubbles are supplied from The Lane’s delightful sparkling Blanc de Blancs, with the Christmas red a treat for the tastebuds from Lake Breeze – their phenomenal Winemakers Selection.
From Frantic Whisk we have included their delectable Pistachio and Cranberry biscuits, nestled in the hamper with South Australian fruit and nut selection from Port Willunga Fine Foods. After a sumptuous lunch, chilli almonds will give you a kick to keep you awake on Christmas afternoon whilst Grandma might be eyeing up the intensely chocolatey Cherry Almond dark chocolate block from Stirling chocolatier, Red Cacao. Finishing the hamper, we have Fiaje's stunning cherry jam, maybe saved for Boxing Day morning on freshly baked bread, all packaged in Williams & Taylor’s own stylish embossed box.
- Millies 900g Christmas Cake
- Using locally sourced South Australian fruits, and flour from Strathalbyn, this rich, decadent cake perfectly finishes off the Christmas Day festivities. Enjoy with a glass of port, or even (with a touch of English style) with a slice of mature cheddar.
- Lake Breeze Winemakers Selection Shiraz 2018
- Only the finest barrels are chosen for the final blend, resulting in very limited quantities of these exclusive wines. The 2018 WS Shiraz is a classic, rich, velvety shiraz produced from 40-45 year old vines on the family property. The grapes were picked at optimum maturity and fermented on skins for 7 days in open fermenters, prior to maturing in French and fine grained American oak barriques for 22 months. It has an uplifting nose, showing blackberry, aniseed and chocolate. The palate is full and luscious, with excellent length of flavour and soft tannins.
- The Lane Blanc de Blancs
- Lemon sorbet, cracked wheat and fresh green apple on the nose, and palate of lemon, lime and minerality. This stunning wine is from one of the Adelaide Hills finest chardonnay vineyards. Perfect with oysters, lobster or truffle risotto. 13% by volume.
- Millies plum pudding
- Millies Christmas stollen
- Frantic Whisk pistachio and cranberry biscuits
- Port Willunga Fine Food SA fruit and nut selection
- Port Willunga Fine Food chilli almonds
- Red Cacao cherry almond dark chocolate block
- Fiaje cherry jam
|Dimensions||495 x 455 x 124 mm|
|Materials||High quality embossed cardboard|
|Padding||Shaved hickory wood|
|Items||Various (as listed)|
|Producers||Various (as listed)|
|Other||Contains alcohol and nuts.|
|Other||Australia-wide shipping available.|